Dear Friends of JDRC,
We hope you had an enjoyable Hanukkah holiday.
As we usher in 2023, we are taking this moment to thank each of you for joining us in building communication access through education and partnerships.
Because of increased communication access in education in the wider Jewish community, no Jewish Deaf or hard of hearing persons will be left behind in Jewish life, learning, and spirituality.
We take pride in the ways JDRC and its partners have worked collaboratively to increase communication access. JDRC is stronger in its ability to serve communities nationally because of its programs, resources, and services.
In collaboration with the Jewish Deaf and hard of hearing community, their families, and the wider Jewish community, the JDRC has provided the following:
- Guidance on ways to provide communication access
- Jewish education and training programs for ASL interpreters, Deaf lay leaders, and Jewish Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals
- Educational and spiritual programming together with organizational partners
- A database of ASL Interpreters for life cycle events
- Outreach to educate the wider Jewish community
- And more
Make your gift as early as today at this link or copy/paste the following URL to your internet browser, https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/JDRC.
We wish you a happy new year filled with good health, goodwill, joy and peace.
With appreciation and gratitude,
Susan F. Cohen
Co-founder and part-time Executive Director
Jewish Deaf Resource Center, Inc.