HOME | CONTACT US
WHAT WE DO
1. Nurturing a richer and more meaningful Jewish
communal life for everyone.
2. Educating the wider Jewish community to increase awareness of Jewish Deaf individuals.
3. Negotiating for and developing resources to increase communication access for Jewish Deaf individuals to services, rituals, educational, and other Jewish experiences.
4. Partnering with Jewish organizational leaders and
decision makers to establish policies and programs for
Jewish organizations to increase such understanding
Increasing representation of Deaf individuals in Jewish communal leadership positions.
6. Raising and managing funding for resources and
programs to enable such increased access.
7. Advising Jewish organizations on the logistics of creating programs and environments that enable full participation
by the Jewish Deaf.
8. Supporting and assisting Jewish Deaf individuals to
navigate their relationship with the wider Jewish community.
9. General advocating within the Jewish community for
issues of concern to the Jewish Deaf community.